COVID-19: Health And Safety Are
Our Hospital Is OPEN For You And Your Pet!
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, we are taking additional precautionary measures within the hospital to keep our staff, doctors, animals, and clients safe, while continuing to provide patient care. We have increased our sanitizing protocols around the hospital for client and staff safety to allow us to remain OPEN.
Our primary goal is to stay healthy, keep others around us healthy and continue to provide services throughout the duration of this pandemic.
*DUE TO THE PANDEMIC WE ARE NOT TAKING ANY WALK-INS, APPOINTMENTS ONLY!*
*WE CARE FOR YOUR CHILDREN’S HEALTH AND SAFETY, PLEASE KEEP YOUR CHILDREN AT HOME!*
* Call First! We need to schedule you a time slot to come down and inform you of what to do when you arrive for your allotted time.
* Stay in your car. When you arrive at the parking lot, call us. Our staff will then give you further instruction on when to come into our
facility. Only ONE person can come into the facility.
* Be Patient. With safety protocols and limited staff, your pet's visit might take longer than you are probably expecting.
* Wear A Mask. Make sure that you wear your mask at all times when coming into contact with the staff to protect them and yourself.
* Bring A Leash/Carrier. To keep exposure to a minimum and for the safety of others, it is MANDATORY for your pets to be on
a leash/carrier at all times when entering our facility.
* Thank You! For complying with our safety protocols and helping our staff feel safe enough to come into work so that we can make
sure that your furry loved ones are taken care of!